Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Kitchen Sink


Ok I don't want to fall into that old clishe "Everything BUT the kitchen sink." I definitely want to remember what I want for the kitchen sink of my dreamhome in my head. So the first item on my MaterialsList blog for my dream home will be this faucet...


Notes to self:

Name: Fontaine Monaco Chrome Kitchen Bridge Faucet
Item#: 10298772
Dimensions: 11 in. H x 14 in. W x 8 in. D
Warranty: Limited Lifetime - Manufacturer
Materials: Brass, plastic, rubber
Model No: NF-TUDK-CP
Other: Solid brass construction
Standard 8-inch 3-hole body installation
Gooseneck design with elegant high-arc spout
Matching finish all metal handheld sidespray with 48-inch flexible hose
Solid forged brass underbody
Precision machined (brass material) lever handles
1/4-turn ceramic disk valves with solid brass housings
13.25-inch spout height with 8.5-inch spout reach

Site located - http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Fontaine-Monaco-Chrome-Kitchen-Bridge-Faucet/1990453/product.html

1 comment: